[FOSDEM] Accomodation

Nicolas Sahlqvist nicco77 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:24:24 CET 2009

I am myself a CouchSurfer and found a host on Monday after sending 4
requests so it is easy!

You may even find a host going to FOSDEM, checkout the meeting I created:
http://www.couchsurfing.com/meetings.html?mid=21637

I have also setup a meeting for meeting at pub over a beer on Saturday
evening so in case you are interested please check out the following URL:

http://www.couchsurfing.com/meetings.html?mid=21651

Drop me a line in case you are interested and I can add you as guests! :)

There is also hospitalityclub.org doing a similar concept to CouchSurfing.

- Nicolas