[FOSDEM] Room for Sugar meeting on Friday

pieter.heremans pieter at L45.be
Wed Feb 4 22:44:59 CET 2009

hey

i can open up at 9AM no problem -- (my cellphone nr is ++32 493 525009
just in case)

looking at the map, it seems your hotel is quite close to 'simonis'
metro station, so you can take metro line 2 till 'Rogier' and from
there take tram 55, direction of 'Bordet' until the stop named
'Verboekhoven' -- from there it's a 1 minute walk to our place (just
walk 100m  along the avenue princesse elisabeth, or give me a phone
call so i can join you there)

cu
pieter.

--