[FOSDEM] Room for Sugar meeting on Friday

Benjamin Henrion bh at udev.org
Wed Feb 4 11:25:23 CET 2009

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Bernie Innocenti <bernie at codewiz.org> wrote:
> [cc += fosdem@, iaep@]
>
> Benjamin,
>
> where do we meet?  I'm telling people to come at 10AM, but perhaps it
> would it would be wiser for us to arrive at 9AM so we can organize
> together.

The opening hour depends on Pieter. Pieter?

> My mobile numbers are +39-377-1436808 and +39-329-4008545
>
> I've seen the generic directions for the HSB, but do you have any
> suggestions for shortcuts coming from the Frederiksborg Hotel in
> Avenue Broustin?  Most of us are staying there.

There seems to be a Line 14 (stopping at Boustrin) to Brussels Noord station:

http://www.stib.be/netplan-plan-reseau.html?l=fr

There is a big PDF of the network, but it does not seems to be linkable.

At Noord station:

Tram 23-56-92: halte princesse elisabeth / prinses elisabeth stops in
front of the door
Tram 55-33: halte verboekhoven ('la cage aux ourses'), and have a walk
down av.princesse elisabeth (100m)

— trams 33-55-56 pass by Brussels North train-station (there you take
55 or 33 to 'bordet' — or 56 to 'schaarbeek' station )

Best,

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403