[FOSDEM] I won't make Fosdem :(

Fri Feb 6 19:57:38 CET 2009

Hi all,

as I promised many people to meet with them, I chose this way to
tell them about /me not making it to Fosdem. I broke my ankle
and must not put any weight onto my left leg for the next six weeks
so flying, or roaming around a crowded place, is out of the question..

Sorry for the line noise to the majority of list subscribers, it's just
that this way of reaching (hopefully) all others is the most reliable.

Richard