[FOSDEM] First presentation 9:15 - 10:00 (IronRuby) in Ruby and Rails room canceled

Peter Vandenabeele peter at vandenabeele.com
Sat Feb 7 21:01:44 CET 2009

Hi,

No need to show up early at the Ruby and Rails room. The first
speaker, scheduled
to talk from 9:15 - 10:00 about IronRuby had justed called in ill,
with many excuses to
the people that would have attended the talk.

We may have an ad-hoc replacement talk or not, this remains to be seen.

Sorry for the noise to the unrelated readers, but at least I hope this
will avoid
for some people the pain of getting up early on a Sunday morning, only to
find out the first talk is cancelled.

Peter

--
Peter Vandenabeele