[FOSDEM] Thanks crew

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Mon Feb 9 20:46:21 CET 2009

On 2009-02-09 20:39:13 (+0100), Karlheinz Geyer <geyerk.fv.tu at nds.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:
> * Marten <marten at wifisoft.org> [09.02.2009 20.24.42 +0100]:
> > Dear all organizers, speakers, volunteers,
> > Thanks a lot for the great event this year. I enjoyed it very much.
>
> Yeah, all of you have done an outstanding job, thx.
>
> But please check weather conditions and temperature next year BEFORE
> planning to do the keysigningparty outdoors again *cough* ;)

Actually, I think the keysigning event (I am always hesitant to call it a
party, perhaps I usually attend the wrong kind of party?) has simply become
too large to organize indoors.

It would be a bit silly to sacrifice a main track talk in Janson or Chavanne
to make room for the keysigning. :-)

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  All general statements are false.  (Think about it.)