[FOSDEM] Have you received my sign on your keys?

Iacopo Benesperi iacopo.benesperi at mozillaitalia.org
Tue Feb 10 21:52:21 CET 2009

Gabor Kuti ha scritto:
> I think the trick is that instead of defining $CONFIG{'mailer-send'}
> in .caffrc you should set up the mail transfer agent first (I have
> installed mail & exim4).

Actually I think is better to use an external smtp server because if I
set up a MTA on my computer, my mails would be probably blocked by yours
incoming servers because considered as spam since I have a dynamic IP
address.
However, it should work with an external smtp server without problems, too.

Iacopo