[FOSDEM] Have you received my sign on your keys?

Gabor Kuti gabor.s.kuti at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 10 22:19:17 CET 2009

(I believe this conversation can be useful for others, if not please
ignore; I'll press the mute button on me now :))

Ok, what you are saying is true. Probably I was not completely clear.
I did set it up to use my ISP's mail server as the SMTP server.

What I was trying to suggest that if you used caff's $CONFIG{} to send
mails via $CONFIG{'mailer-send'} you are not able to test that it
works until it's too late.

The ISP required that my MTA sends with 'mail name' 'chello.at'  as
the domain name used to 'qualify' mail addresses. I was able to
specify a different sender (i.e. my valid email address) in the
/etc/email-addresses file.

Cheers,
Gabor