[FOSDEM] Help signing GPG keys for the first time

Thijs Kinkhorst thijs at kinkhorst.com
Thu Feb 12 19:07:38 CET 2009

On tongersdei 12 Febrewaris 2009, Marco Cavallini [KOAN] wrote:
> I am working on a desktop that doesn't have a SMTP configured because I
> usually use Thunderbird as email client.
>
> What should I have to do to allow caff sending emails?

This is explained in the caff(1) man page:

       mailer-send [array]
           Parameters to pass to Mail::Mailer.  This could for example be

                   $CONFIG{'mailer-send'} =  [ 'smtp', Server
                        => 'mail.server', Auth => ['user', 'pass'] ];

           to use the perl SMTP client or

                   $CONFIG{'mailer-send'} =  [ 'sendmail', '-o8' ];

           to pass arguments to the sendmail program.  For more information
           run "perldoc Mail::Mailer".  Setting this option is strongly
           discouraged.  Fix your local MTA instead.  Default: none.

Thijs