[FOSDEM] Re: Key Signing Party -> Saturday Evening

Tue Feb 17 17:14:43 CET 2009

On Mon, Feb 17, 2009 at 17:41, Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 16 Feb 2009, David "Lefty" Schlesinger wrote:

>> I'd suggest the organizers note that participants should dress warmly and
>> bring gloves.

One of the very few good suggestions in this thread.

> And next year discuss the keysigning on a dedicated mailinglist instead ?

And a good exmaple for what is not constructive.

You might argue that an -announce list might make sense if you really
think that this is a high-volume list now. But the KSP is a part of
Fosdem as well as booths, talks, whatnot.

I will also note that a large chunk of traffic seems to be quite
redundant +foo messages.

Richard