[FOSDEM] Re: Key Signing Party -> Saturday Evening

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Tue Feb 17 17:47:12 CET 2009

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009, Richard Hartmann wrote:

> On Mon, Feb 17, 2009 at 17:41, Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 16 Feb 2009, David "Lefty" Schlesinger wrote:
>
>> And next year discuss the keysigning on a dedicated mailinglist instead ?
>
> And a good exmaple for what is not constructive.

Maybe not immediately constructive for fixing the KSP problems, but it is
constructive for (some of) the users of this list. I provide a solution
for something that is (not only) bothering me.

If the KSP people can use this mailinglist to question the location and
organisation of the KSP. Why can I not use the mailinglist to propose
splitting the organisation of the KSP to a seperate mailinglist ?

Without being called unconstructive.

Simply looking at the archive:

 	http://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2009-February/thread.html

about 60% of the mails to this mailinglist were related to the KSP. If you
include January too, it is likely even more.