[FOSDEM] Invitation to my XING network

Mon Jan 5 17:59:25 CET 2009

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 15:01, James Michael DuPont
<user-3252897.18fbe8-1 at xing.com> wrote:

> I use XING to manage my professional contacts and get in touch with other
> people in my industry. Take a look--it has paid off for me.

I am not sure what the official stance on this is, but personally, I think this
is spam. Put your $social_network contact data into your email sig if you
think people _must_ see it, but please don't send messages like the above
to public lists.

Richard