[FOSDEM] PGP KSP keysubmission is still open

markus reichelt ml at mareichelt.de
Wed Jan 7 16:17:07 CET 2009

* Joost van Baal <joostvb-fosdem at mdcc.cx> wrote:

> Up to now 34 keys have been collected:

I hope so. Less than 100 keys barely make it worthwhile to attend
(for me)

> Let's go for 400 this year :)

I'm happy when we reach 200 again.

> PS: An exact time and place for the FOSDEM 2009 KSP are not yet
> known.  (If you can stay for only one day and would like to be able
> to attend, I'd choose sunday.) Anyway, it'll get announced "RSN" I
> guess :)

Yeah, one day only, and let's hope the full schedule really is
published on Friday as stated on the website.

Just one month from a published schedule to the actual event is
cutting it close regarding planning, IMHO.

Anyway, I'll spread the news as soon as the schedule is published.
Let's hope for the best.

--
left blank, right bald