[FOSDEM] PGP KSP: sunday february 8, 12:00, room Ferrer

Joost van Baal joostvb-fosdem at mdcc.cx
Sat Jan 10 01:44:33 CET 2009

Op Wed  7 Jan 2009 om 12:32:20 +0100 schreef Joost van Baal:
> Op Mon 29 Dec 2008 om 03:21:44 +0100 schreef Joost van Baal:
> <snip>
> >
> > People who'd like to join the FOSDEM 2009 PGP KeySigning Party (and thus help
> > strengthening the "web of trust" and making more secure communication using the
> > internet possible) should run:
> >
> >  gpg --keyserver hkp://ksp.mdcc.cx --keyserver-options export-minimal --send-keys yourkeyid
> >
> > .  See http://fosdem.org/2009/keysigning for (as of yet a little) more
> > information.
<snip>

> PS: An exact time and place for the FOSDEM 2009 KSP are not yet known.

They are now:

The FOSDEM 2009 PGP KSP will take place sunday 8 february, from 12:00 till
14:00, at Room Ferrer, next to the Fosdem infodesk at ULB Campus Solbosch in
Brussels.  We'll likely leave the room after an introduction, and do the actual
key signing outdoors (if weather permits).

Bye,

Joost