[FOSDEM] Re: Donation by Novell

Andreia Gaita shana.ufie at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 19:00:26 CET 2009

On 1/13/09, Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms at 1407.org> wrote:
> On 1/13/09, Andreia Gaita shana.ufie at gmail.com wrote:
>  > >  http://static.1407.org/20090105-fosdem-2009-appeal.html
>  >
>  > Wow. I believe this is the first time I've been ashamed of a fellow
>  > countryman. *shakes head*
>

> Dear Andreia,
>
>  Since I shame you so much, could you at least do the honourful act to
>  explain how I shame you?

It would be a waste of my latin, I find it useless to try to argue
with certain types of people.

>  Because otherwise, it seems you just gratuitously took you chance to
>  show off your spite against me as if it was new... (which it isn't, like
>  you pretend it is in this email).

There's no spite, just a general feeling of disapointment and shame.
And I don't recall ever having any type of conversation with you in
such a way that would make you accuse me of anything, frankly. In
fact, I don't recall ever having had any type of conversation with you
at all, period. But I'll be sure to check my logs, I might have
discarded it from my memory in one of my periodic garbage dumps, not
sure.

andreia