[FOSDEM] Re: Donation by Novell

Rui Miguel Silva Seabra rms at 1407.org
Tue Jan 13 20:39:57 CET 2009

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 07:40:01PM +0100, Philip Paeps wrote:
> A reminder: this mailing list is for people attending FOSDEM to discuss their
> attendance and for announcements and inquiries pertaining to the conference.

Sure, I just don't like to be insulted since I've a flight booked for FOSDEM about
a month ago and am quite anxious to land in Brussels. :)

For what I've seen, I'm sure I'll be having quite a good time with the
talks, but I'd like to know that my donation is well invested in FOSDEM.

Rui

--
Wibble.
Today is Pungenday, the 13th day of Chaos in the YOLD 3175
+ So let's do it...?