[FOSDEM] Re: Donation by Novell

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Tue Jan 13 19:40:01 CET 2009

On 2009-01-13 17:36:41 (+0000), Rui Miguel Silva Seabra <rms at 1407.org> wrote:
> On 1/13/09, Andreia Gaita shana.ufie at gmail.com wrote:
> > >  http://static.1407.org/20090105-fosdem-2009-appeal.html
> >
> > Wow. I believe this is the first time I've been ashamed of a fellow
> > countryman. *shakes head*
>
> Since I shame you so much, could you at least do the honourful act to
> explain how I shame you?

Gentlemen, this discussion is not relevant on this mailing list.  Please take
it somewhere where it does not fill up the mailboxes of hundreds of people who
are not interested in it.

We don't want to have to moderate this list.  It has never been a problem in
the past, but this year the amount of irrelevant blather is starting to make
us consider it.

A reminder: this mailing list is for people attending FOSDEM to discuss their
attendance and for announcements and inquiries pertaining to the conference.

Thank you.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.