[FOSDEM] Promotional material: background

Olivier Samyn olivier at oleastre.be
Wed Jan 14 23:38:42 CET 2009

Hello all,

Some years ago (2005 ?) there was a background constest and I enjoyed
putting some FOSDEM background on my computer, so that all my coworkers
will remember the date just by seeing my screen.

Unfortunately, those last years, no background, and so no easy
advertising for me...

So, starting from the flyer image, I made a simple backgound that sits
now on my desktop...

I'm not an artist, but I wanted to share it.

So if someone is interested: http://www.oleastre.be/export/fosdem-2009.png

Olivier.