[FOSDEM] Time of start

Jan Claeys lists at janc.be
Wed Jan 21 02:03:56 CET 2009

Op dinsdag 20-01-2009 om 11:52 uur [tijdzone -0800], schreef Roby
Sottini:
> Hello! My name is Roberto from Argentina. Now I am in Würzburg
> (Germany) travelling. I will be in FOSDEM but I would like to know the
> exacly time that the conference will start and the complete address.

The address is:

        ULB Campus Solbosh
        Avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt, 50
        1050 Bruxelles

Also see: <http://fosdem.org/2009/practical/transportation>
(BTW: this part of Brussels is also known as "Ixelles" or "Elsene".)

The conference officially starts around 10h on Saturday with the welcome
talk by the staff, but people start to drop in starting from 9h-9h30, I
think.
<http://fosdem.org/2009/schedule/main-tracks>

If you want to go to the FOSDEM beer event on Friday, it starts around
18h, but it will last until well after midnight, so you can drop in
whenever you like.
<http://fosdem.org/2009/beerevent>

--
Jan Claeys