[FOSDEM] Request for permission to distribute flyers for the Association of Free Software and Open Source of Kosovo/Kosova

jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 24 10:00:52 CET 2009

I am writing to you for the newly formed  Association of Free Software
and Open Source of Kosovo/Kosova
"Asociacioni per Softver te Lire dhe të Hapur (ASLH)"

You can read and edit the charter here:
http://code.google.com/p/sfck/wiki/CHARTER

We invite all collaborators from all countries and nations to help.

We are organizing a series of new conferences on August/September
and would like to invite more people to come,
for this purpose we would like to distribute
this flyer there, have people print it and hand it out:

http://groups.google.com/group/free-software-conference/web/flyer

There is the svg/inkscape source code, if you want to improve it.

We would have some people to go there and distribute the flyers,
if it is ok?

thanks,

mike