[FOSDEM] Modified CACert cap pdf: still valid?

Iacopo Benesperi iacopo.benesperi at mozillaitalia.org
Sat Jan 24 11:32:14 CET 2009

Hi,
preparing things for the key signing party, I've downloaded the CACert
cap form. Seeing that I should have added a lot of dates and othe info
by hand, I opened pdfedit and modified the pdf to write down these info.
I even signed the form pasting an image of a scan of my hand-written
signature.
After these modifications (see attachment) is the form still valid, or
all of these informations must be hand-written? If it is not valid, can
I remove just my signature, or I have to remove all the dates and the ID
documents info, too?

bye,
Iacopo