[FOSDEM] Running a GSM BTS at fosdem ?

Sylvain Munaut 246tnt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 19:31:13 CET 2010

Hi,

Back in november/december, I made a request to the IBPT for a special
temporary GSM licence. I was originally planning to use it in a talk
on GSM but my proposal wasn't selected.
Since the authorization has now been granted (and paid for), it'd be a
waste not to use it

The idea would just to have a single BTS running a small demo network
with just A4 sheets around pointing to a website for more infos, no
stand or anything. Can this be arranged on short notice ? Who should I
talk to for details ?

Cheers,

    Sylvain