[FOSDEM] Running a GSM BTS at fosdem ?

Jan-Frederik Martens jfmartens at fosdem.org
Wed Feb 3 12:05:54 CET 2010

Hi Sylvain,

> The idea would just to have a single BTS running a small demo network
> with just A4 sheets around pointing to a website for more infos, no
> stand or anything. Can this be arranged on short notice ? Who should I
> talk to for details ?

I'm sorry, but in my opinion this is too last minute. There are
logistical (where to put this set-up, provide power), technical (how can
we be absolutely sure it won't interfere?) and administrative (request
permission from ULB) issues that cannot be dealt with this late in the game.

Regards,

Jan-Frederik
FOSDEM