[Fosdem] Is there a Keysigning-Party planned?

ulrich at cacert.org ulrich at cacert.org
Fri Jan 8 04:09:40 CET 2010

Hi

About Keysigning party and also Assurance event
I've requested Saturday and Sunday noon break
2 rooms.
Nothing heard yet from the organisation team
about that request ....

In 2009 someone got a big room on Saturday
so the assurance party was in the room.

So my plan was to get this room
one day for assurance party and
the 2nd day for keysigning party

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Ulrich Schroeter - CAcert Event Organisation Officer, CAcert Case Manager,

CAcert.org - Free Certificates
E-Mail: Events at CAcert.org & Ulrich at CAcert.org