[Fosdem] Is there a Keysigning-Party planned?

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Fri Jan 8 11:12:27 CET 2010

On 2010-01-08 09:02:03 (+0100), Ludovic Hirlimann <ludovic at hirlimann.net> wrote:
> On 08/01/10 08:54, Christophe Vandeplas wrote:
> > Like last year we have reserved a two hour room for the keysigning.
> > During this keysigning gpg/pgp AND cacert will be done.
> >
> > http://fosdem.org/2010/schedule/events/keysigning
>
> How come the LPI exam starts in the middle of the party ?

As Christophe said: because it's impossible within the bounds of our
four-dimensional constraints to make the schedule suit everyone.

Note though, that there is more than one LPI exam session.  In other words, if
you want to attend the keysigning and take an LPI exam, you should sign up for
an LPI session which does not conflict with the keysigning.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  <DW> I actually have a proper bed in this house, first time ever
  <Pornie> I didnt see your house last year, where did you live last year?
  <Pornie> Oh thats right, you lived with me