[Fosdem] Is there a Keysigning-Party planned?

ulrich at cacert.org ulrich at cacert.org
Fri Jan 8 20:23:18 CET 2010

Hi Christophe

ok ... as we have about at least 2 seperated groups, I 1st have
to contact the related parties ... and will give an an answer
the next days ....

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Ulrich Schroeter - CAcert Event Organisation Officer, CAcert Case Manager,

CAcert.org - Free Certificates
E-Mail: Events at CAcert.org & Ulrich at CAcert.org