[FOSDEM] Re: Fosdem - good for me?

Richard Ibbotson richard.ibbotson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 18:47:22 CET 2010

On Tuesday 12 Jan 2010 17:21:42 David "Lefty" Schlesinger wrote:
> On 1/12/10 8:55 AM, "Axel Beckert" <abe at deuxchevaux.org> wrote:
> > Well, attending the beer event on Friday could be such a case,
> > depending on how much beer you drink.
>
> I can't recommend the beer event highly enough. If you only travel
>  to one free software conference to get loaded this year, make it
>  FOSDEM!

I've had some absolutely amazing discussions about software patents in
the middle of the (all night) beer session.  Also, Drupal, Mono,
Debian, openSuSE discussions and many others.  KDE, Gnome etc.....

It's a shame that daylight returns on Saturday morning ;)  Then
there's that trip on the 94 tram once again <holds head from last
year>

--
Richard