[FOSDEM] Fosdem - good for me?

Iacopo Benesperi iacopo.benesperi at mozillaitalia.org
Tue Jan 12 00:23:47 CET 2010

Il 11/01/2010 23:59, Maciej Rumianowski ha scritto:
> Hi,
> I would like to know if FOSDEM is right for me. I'm student of Warsaw
> University of technology(2nd year) and I'm just a beginner in Free and
> Open Source world as in whole Computer Science. I know something. But
> comparing it to your knowledge and experience I'm a tiny mouse.
> I'm interested in Web Developing, Linux related and Projects Management.
>
> Best Regards,
> 	Maciej Rumianowski

Hi Maciej,
I'm an Italian chemist student, and I'll be at Fosdem for the second
year as a Mozilla attendee since I'm working on software translation,
but I'm interested in Web Developing and opening my mind, too.
It doesn't matter how much you know, if you believe in the Free Software
culture and are interested in Computer Science, then Fosdem is
defenitively for you!

bye,
Iacopo