[FOSDEM] Fosdem - good for me?

Ludovic Hirlimann ludovic at hirlimann.net
Tue Jan 12 07:59:49 CET 2010

On 11/01/10 23:59, Maciej Rumianowski wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to know if FOSDEM is right for me. I'm student of Warsaw
> University of technology(2nd year) and I'm just a beginner in Free and

I had the very same question the first time I attended. At that time I
was an IT profesionnal working mostly on closed source solution. On my
free time I was helping the camino Web browser project. The mozilla guys
told me to come and that I wouldn't regret it. I have been attending
fosdem ever since. For me it's a very good way to discover new projects,
dig into the projects I'm interested in and meet people. That last part
is worth all the others combined.

Ludo

--
http://perso.hirlimann.net/~ludo/blog/