[FOSDEM] Women - roomshare

Sumana Harihareswara sumana.harihareswara at collabora.co.uk
Wed Jan 13 07:21:24 CET 2010

Are there any women going to FOSDEM 2010 who could spare space on their hotel
room floor, or want to share a room with another woman (me)?  I'd prefer staying
in or near the Renaissance Hotel, near the Brussels-Luxembourg railway station,
because that's where my colleagues will be.

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/brubr-renaissance-brussels-hotel/

I plan on arriving Thursday night or Friday morning and leaving Monday the
8th.  Please email me offlist to coordinate.

Best,
Sumana Harihareswara
http://brainwane.net

P.S.  I didn't see any women posting about FOSDEM 2010 in the Couchsurfing group
at http://www.couchsurfing.org/group.html?gid=16380 but that might be a good
place to coordinate roomshares in general.