[FOSDEM] room hotel bargain

Rolf Leggewie expires-20100131 at rolf.leggewie.biz
Wed Jan 20 01:33:30 CET 2010

Hi,

I have a non-cancellable 75€ hotel reservation for the FOSDEM Saturday
night at the four-star NH Atlanta Hotel on my hands that I won't be using.

http://www.nh-hotels.com/nh/en/hotels/belgium/brussels/nh-atlanta-brussels.html

It's a room for double occupancy (two separate twin-sized or one
queen-sized bed at your choice).  If you're still looking for
accomodation and don't mind a bit more comfort than a hostel ;-) this
may be for you.  I'm looking to cut my losses and would let this one go
for 50€.

Please reply privately so as not to clutter the list.  Thank you.

See you in Brussels

Rolf