[FOSDEM] Any one has direct contact with Philippe De Swert

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Thu Jan 21 09:28:05 CET 2010

HI, I'm trying to reach him by email & facebook but I have no news
from him since 11 days ago, it's related to presentations on Embedded
Devroom.
Is any body in direct contact with him that can ping him to reply me?
Sorry for so intrusion on the list, but some people that will came
from very far, (China, Germany) are preparing some presentations and
we didn't know if they had been admited or not, And I have to tell
them something.

Philippe please accept my apologizes for so this intensive seeking for
reach you.

Regards

--
David Reyes Samblas Martinez