[FOSDEM] GSM BTS at Fosdem 2011?

Mon Nov 15 13:32:08 CET 2010

Hi all,

are there any plans to establish a GSM network next year? If yes, do
we need to bring our own SIM cards? Is there anything I should look
for when scavenging them? Would someone who works at a telco or
similar be able to grab a few SIM cards (scrubbed clean of personal
data, obviously)? Would it even help to have a common pool of assorted
SIM cards to hand out to people?

Personally, I think it would be awesome if things worked out this time :)

Richard