[FOSDEM] Openstreetmap.org

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 01:29:22 CET 2011

Hi,

What would be needed to get a table to present Openstreetmap.org on
FOSDEM2012? I know I'm late in the game. Sorry about that. I could also
give a presentation about the use of JOSM as an editor to enter
geographical data, like buildings, house numbers, bus lines and the like,
but I suppose all the slots for presentations are already filled up. I
don't feel like giving a lightning talk though. 15 minutes is not enough
time to do justice to the project's scope and besides I think most geeks
will already know about it anyway.

Jo (Polyglot)