[FOSDEM] Printed schedule bug: Free Java on Sunday in AW1.125

Tom Marble tmarble at info9.net
Tue Feb 1 19:08:33 CET 2011

Philip (et cie):

I'd like to call your attention a tiny bug with
the printed schedule [0].  On page 3 the room
AW1.125 will be the Free Java devroom (the
title says OS Telephony).  And the last talk
ends at 17:00 (the Garbage Collection is just
a 5-min conclusion).

The online and mobile versions seem to be correct [1]
and people can learn more details on our wiki [2].

Thanks for all your hard work and we are
looking forward to this weekend!

--Tom

[0] http://fosdem.org/2011/schedule/schedule.pdf
[1] http://fosdem.org/2011/schedule/track/free_java_devroom