[FOSDEM] m.fosdem.org

Mattias 'Tias' Guns mguns at fosdem.org
Wed Feb 2 10:52:16 CET 2011

On 02/01/2011 03:49 PM, Benjamin Henrion wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:18 AM, Benny Siegert<bsiegert at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 11:09, Philip Paeps<philip at fosdem.org>  wrote:
>>> I was asked to stick "m.fosdem.org" in the DNS, but I have no reason what it's
>>> for.  I guess the people who wanted me to stick it in the DNS had reasons for
>>> it to be there.  Maybe they just like white pages?
>>
>> On a desktop browser, it does show the FOSDEM schedule though.
>
> Which software do you use to generate m.fosdem.org?

We added an export-module to pentabarf (the conference management system
we use).

> Would it be possible to have the schedule per hour to see concurrent talks?

If you click through to an event there are dropdowns 'concurrent
events', 'next' and 'after this one' for this purpose.

If you're asking for a whole new 'view' on the data, namely per hour,
well, I've put Pascal (who wrote the mobile export) in CC. Perhaps if
you ask him nicely ; )

Kind regards,
Tias