[FOSDEM] Keysigning: signing homework

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Sun Feb 6 13:30:14 CET 2011

As I type this, the keysigning event is on-going.  Thanks to Karlheinz for
acting out the "honorary Philip" role -- I appear to have been double-booked
during the keysigning time.

If you didn't catch the hashes as they flew past, you can verify them against
the list of hashes on https://ksp.fosdem.org/files/.

Please try to complete your signing homework before Sunday 5 June 2011.  You
may find "caff" a helpful tool.

Note: don't sign keys whose owners you haven't actually met at the keysigning
event this afternoon.  (Like mine!)

Thanks all for attending.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  For some reason, I was about to compare Dante's nine levels of hell with
  a book I have at home about the Linux kernel.
  	-- Cosmo