[FOSDEM] Podcast coverage of FOSDEM (need a bigger venue?)

Christophe Vandeplas cvandeplas at fosdem.org
Thu Feb 17 16:47:24 CET 2011

Thanks Tom,

It was interesting to listen.

I wonder however where they  (linux outlaws) got some of their weird
idea about the details of the network, and about how FOSDEM could
become more corporate next year because of sponsorships and the issue
of all the rooms being full.

Just to make it clear: There are no plans to change the FOSDEM concept.
It is and will stay a conference for technical people organized by and
for the community.

The FOSDEM staff is however looking for other, bigger, rooms on the
same campus to accommodate the growing number of visitors.

Cheers

Christophe