[FOSDEM] Running a GSM BTS at fosdem ?

Guido Serra zeph at fsfe.org
Wed Jan 12 13:14:42 CET 2011

Hi All,
we can provide the necessary network equipment for this, as Nokia.
I finally got management approval and commitment. So please, let me or
Mikhail  (in Cc:) know what are the requirements. I know we are short
in time... but we will try to involve as well some guys for the Mobile
DEVROOMs, with someone from the Meego teams.

I know there was a discussion as well for the booths, Mikhail will be
our contact person as Nokia for sponsorship of the event. I will be
the tecnical contact for equipment and other things we might provide
to the FOSDEM event setup.

cheers,
Guido Serra
System Engineering team, Location Services, Nokia/Berlin