[FOSDEM] Configuration Management DevRoom schedule

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Thu Jan 13 17:18:42 CET 2011

On 2011-01-13 08:10:56 (-0800), Nigel Kersten <nigel at puppetlabs.com> wrote:
> http://fosdem2011.puppetlabs.com/
>
> That's our Config Management DevRoom schedule, I assume posting it to
> this list is the right place to promote it?

This is a good start, indeed.  We're still fighting to get some of the kinks
out of pentabarf (insert usual ranting about "the web" and "it's not C", and
"what are these people smoking" here), once it works a little better than it
does now, we'll be able to get devroom coordinators to submit their schedules
so they can be part of the booklet and such.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.