[FOSDEM] Keysigning: don't forget to submit your keys

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Fri Jan 21 12:11:23 CET 2011

We're ten days before the key submission deadline and the number of keys is
looking a little on the low side (101).  Don't forget to submit your keys to
the keyserver if you intend to participate in the keysigning at FOSDEM 2011.

  http://fosdem.org/2011/keysigning

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  No letters of the alphabet were harmed in the creation of this message.