[FOSDEM] Request to do smartcard training in a room somewhere at FOSDEM

Jean-Michel Pouré - GOOZE jmpoure at gooze.eu
Mon Jan 24 10:18:03 CET 2011

Dear all,

There were some discussions about having a training corner inside the
security dev-room, but knowing FOSDEM, I don't know whether this is
possible to have two discussions in the same room.

We would like to offer a training on smartcards, security tokens and
One-Time Passwords. There will be free hardware for people having a
free-software project (we already gave dozens of smarcards to projects).
All this is all about free software, there is no proprietary solution
involved.

Is there a place where I could sit on a table and offer training? Is
there some kind of training room at FOSDEM, where people learn how to
install Debian or Ubuntu. This would be fine for me.

I admit this is a little bit late, but please consider there was no
suitable solution at security dev-room.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel POURE