[FOSDEM] Giant inflatable tux penguin

Jasper Nuyens jnuyens at linuxbe.com
Thu Jan 27 16:24:18 CET 2011

Hey all,

we have a 3m high giant inflatable tux penguin, that might be an
interesting landmark to let people know where fosdem is and what it's
about. Is it a good idea to put it somewhere? It does need a power
supply so it can remain inflated (it inflates itself in about 5
minutes). I can bring an extension cable of 30m or so if needed and I
can put it in order working saterday morning and sunday morning. I
think it consumes about 50watt.

Greetings,
Jasper
--