[FOSDEM] fosdem-schedule packages for Maemo and Debian

gregor herrmann gregor+fosdem at comodo.priv.at
Sat Jan 29 03:14:25 CET 2011

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 01:27:16 +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:

> First start/configuration:
> --------------------------
>
> On Debian you might have to rm ~/.fosdem if you had a previous
> version installed. (On maemo5 this happens in the postinst.)
>
> Go to Menu > Conferences, add a new conference and enter
> http://fosdem.org/schedule/xml
> (You can delete or leave the "FOSDEM 2010" conference there.)

Ehm, together with a first test user (thanks, Axel!) I found a small
problem (some missing persons) that can be worked around by changing the
order:
- remove ~/.fosdem/fosdem.sqlite, if present
- go to Menu > Conferences and
  1) remove "FOSDEM 2010"
  2) only then add/import the FOSDEM 2011 schedule

Sorry for the noise and the inconvenience.

Cheers,
gregor

--
 .''`.   http://info.comodo.priv.at/ -- GPG key IDs: 0x8649AA06, 0x00F3CFE4
   `-    NP: Robert Wilkins: That ain't no way to get along