[FOSDEM] Keysigning: last day to submit your keys

Philip Paeps philip at fosdem.org
Sun Jan 30 14:15:07 CET 2011

Please don't forget to submit your keys to the keyserver before tomorrow if
you intend to participate in the keysigning event.  Tomorrow around midnight
(CET) the keyserver will be closed and we'll be generating the final list of
participants.

If you're not on the list, you will not be able to participate.  We are too
many people to deal with slips of paper from people not on the list.

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip at fosdem.org                                subscribed to the list.

  Bare feet magnetize sharp metal objects so they always
  point upward from the floor -- especially in the dark.