[FOSDEM] IRC technical/social meeting during Fosdem?

Sun Jan 30 02:30:33 CET 2011

Hi all,

we are trying to get a general IRC meating going. It’s geared towards
staff/opers, developers, sponsors and anyone else who has to do with
IRC behind the scenes. Tentative planning is for Saturday evening and
at this time, we have people from irssi, IRCnet & freenode on board.

There's no fixed agenda and everyone is invited to suggest topics of
interest, preferably before the actual meating.

If anyone's interested, feel free to answer in this thread, off-list
or poke RichiH in #freenode-fosdem on irc.freenode.net

See you soon?
Richard