[FOSDEM] fosdem-schedule packages for Maemo and Debian

gregor herrmann gregor+fosdem at comodo.priv.at
Sun Jan 30 23:54:08 CET 2011

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 01:27:16 +0100, gregor herrmann wrote:

> maemo5:
> deb http://www.toastfreeware.priv.at/debian fremantle free

>   * debian/control:
>     - add build dependency on sqlite3
>     - build depend on libqt4-experimental-dev instead of libqt4-dev (importing
>       schedules with the libqt4-* stack leads to a segfault)
>     - add explicit (build) dependency on libqt4-experimental-sql-sqlite

Since I got asked in private mail, I guess I should add the missing piece
of information: the libqt4-experimental-* libs are in extras-devel,
so you need something like
    deb http://repository.maemo.org/extras-devel fremantle free
in your sources.list (although I guess most people have extras-devel
activated already).

Cheers,
gregor

--