[FOSDEM] Giant inflatable tux penguin

Mon Jan 31 12:56:38 CET 2011

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 10:53, Jasper Nuyens <jnuyens at linuxbe.com> wrote:

> The patch of grass is probably the best sitting spot for the
> penguin; next to the giant beers and fishes for lunch ;-D

At least in my experience, the grass is _always_ wet & muddy. No idea
how easy it is to clean your penguin afterwards, but this might be
worth keeping in mind.

If I were you, I would try to find a spot which's floor is concrete,
stone or similar and which can be seen by people who are not already
visiting FOSDEM anyway. Ideally, it would lure new people in :)

Richard