[FOSDEM] Devrooms for 2012

Pascal Bleser loki at fosdem.org
Fri Nov 11 15:44:42 CET 2011

On 2011-11-11 14:08:21 (+0100), Emil Ivov <emcho at jitsi.org> wrote:
> What's the best way to get in touch with a devroom host?

Hi Emil

They are in the process of setting up their mailing-lists to
coordinate, either at lists.fosdem.org or on their own
infrastructure.

But we can always put you in touch, just ask us which devroom
you'd like to get in touch with and we will give you the email
address privately.

We obviously prefer not to list all those emails publicly :)

cheers
--
Pascal Bleser <loki at fosdem.org>       http://fosdem.org/
FOSDEM 2012 ::: 4 + 5 February 2012 in Brussels, Belgium