[FOSDEM] Cross-Distribution devroom: Call for Participation

Wouter Verhelst wouter at debian.org
Sat Nov 26 14:33:08 CET 2011

On Thu, Nov 24, 2011 at 11:26:49PM +0200, Petteri Räty wrote:
> > People interested in holding a session should let that intention be
> > known on the distributions at lists.fosdem.org mailinglist, with the
> > following information:
>
> The link here took me to the general mailing list instead of the
> distributions mailing list. It is problematic because
> http://fosdem.org/2012/call-for-participation links to this email so
> it's very hard to find the actual mailing list.

There's no actual link in that mail. For some reason, pipermail seems to
change "distributions at fosdem.org" into a link to the archives of the
generic list, indeed.

Anyway, I haven't seen much participation on the list yet; I'm starting
to worry a bit here. Could you please poke some people in Gentoo to come
up with talks? I'll do similar things for Debian people. Here's for
hoping we'll manage to come up with an interesting schedule.

the following formula:

pi zz a